Thursday 16 April 2009

Please support Claire running the marathon for the GBHT!

My friend Claire Newman is running her first London Marathon on Sunday April 26th this year, and I am delighted that she has decided to do it to raise money for the Gareth Butler History Trust. If you are on Facebook and would like to read more about her challenge please click here. And you can sponsor her directly by going to JustGiving here. Her target is £1000 which would pay for around 10 young people to experience the brilliance of visiting the Northern France battlefields, and she's almost reached it, so please do donate!

I will be going to watch the London Marathon and hopefully spot Claire on her epic feat of human endeavour somewhere along the way. If you want to join me, drop me a line at jessica at jessicaasato.co.uk !

No comments: